Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Weekly 8 Bit #1 The Home of the Gmanall

I have for the last week been trying to figure out were to put my final blog and as you may know I have been all over the place from Yuwie to these other podcast/blog place. I will still have the podcast place but that is for the hosting of my weekly podcast.

In ways of gaming I am still on HL2:DM yeah I know that it is as old as dirt but hay its free so why not play it to death. My goal is to get in the top ten on this one server they have had over two thousand players and alot of them are good so we'll see. My current rank is 60 so it shouldn't take so long to reach. What draws me to it (Besides it being free) is that it is placed in the Half-Life universe which means that you also have the weapons, setting and the Gman. All in all for being a free game it is sweet, that does not mean that it does not have any problems like alot of spaming, spawnkill and just being a online pig though that is mainly the people which is not its fault.

I have also played the flash version of Line Rider which I heard about when some people were talking about the soon to be retail version. It is good the flash version seems almost point less as all you can do is head downhill or you just sit there and if you do anything to hard you flip and crash and there being no goals seems rather as I said pointless but thats were the retail version comes in play as you have to pay for it and that will include goals backrounds and customable gameplay on the counsels .

And thats about all that has been going on this week in my life.

PS: Stay tuned tomorrow for the latest Gmanall Podcast

No comments: